- Who is Sysmex?
- News and Events
- Life Science
- Total Laboratory Automation
- Flow Cytometry
- Solution Provision
- Knowledge centre
- Clinic & Laboratory
Select your local website
Located in Hamburg, Sysmex Germany and Sysmex Europe share the Shared Service Centre, which is controlled by a certified quality and environmental management system. The Centre’s centralised, overlapping structure means communications is short and efficient and uses the know-how that is available in the organisation. In addition to the increased efficiency of using internal resources, the centre supports all logistic, technical and scientific requests quickly and comprehensively.
The central task is to ensure customer satisfaction throughout our products’ lifecycle. In multidisciplinary teams, we supply customer services such as:
- On-time deliveries of reagents and consumables
- Instrument repair and maintenance, including hot-line support
- Consultancy and management of complex laboratory installation projects
- Integrated concept solutions and total lab automation
- Continuous post-market surveillance and feedback of market requirements as design input for new product development
- Customer event management
To a large extent, the objectives of our Shared Service Centre complement the requirements of the ISO 13485, with which we comply. This is related to transparent and effective processes and continuous improvement as well as a focus on product safety and vigilance.